Where to start?

cc.slim

I joined toj.cc before I joined cga but it was before I was excepted by toj and now no toj.cc in front of my name. Is there any chance that the toj.cc tag can be added? Also I am having trouble with my Pic of the cowboy at the cross. I changed it, modified it and still no go.Is there options that I am missing? P.s I lost my pic when cpu crashed and the shoe fits and fits well. Is there a chance that I can have the ol cowboy back? hehehehe and his pony and cross?

Did you mean that you want the [toj.cc] tag added on to your forum name?

As for the avatar, it's probably somewhere on the system if you uploaded it to CGA web space before. If you did upload it to the forums, post a reply and let me know; I might be able to track it down.

Yes I would like the toj tag here on the forums if it does not offend anyone.I did have the avatar downloaded when I first came online but I could not find it on the downloaded avatar site. Don't work yourself to much over that because I know everyone here is busy as bees doing more important things. But I would love to post as [toj.cc]cc.slim hehehehe ah the memories of cs pawnage even if I was the one always being pawn'd!!!!

Back