Where is mercy?

w00t! My desk at home is littered with star wars legos. And yes, there are girls, I married one too who sometimes buys me episode 1 & 2 legos instead of the old stuff, but I love her anyways.
biggrin.gif

heh. so far my wife has been good only getting me the OT legos. Although the I want the Sith Infiltrator from TPM.
biggrin.gif

I am trying to convince my wife to get the $300 dollar Star Destroyer but so far all attempts have been met with hysterical laughter and comments about "your how old?"
tounge.gif

But not to get off topic, I miss Mercury too. Hope to see him around soon...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plankeye @ Feb. 10 2004,12:08)]I am trying to convince my wife to get the $300 dollar Star Destroyer but so far all attempts have been met with hysterical laughter and comments about "your how old?"  
tounge.gif

But not to get off topic, I miss Mercury too.  Hope to see him around soon...
yes. I suffer from the same predicament.

though it's not hysterical laughter and a question. it's 'So, this 300 dollars, are we going to take it out of the baby's food?"

So those are girls huh... they look nothing like the legends I heard.... are you sure that they werent photoshopped?

Plankeye I have just one thing to say >_<

Mercury! Come back! We miss you! ;_; You played Natural Selection, and that meant you were cool. Come back and play more NS.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Feb. 15 2004,8:56)]Mercury! Come back! We miss you! ;_; You played Natural Selection, and that meant you were cool. Come back and play more NS.
Watch it bud your typing in CS chapter
tounge.gif

Back