when to play aoe3

Talon

Mostly we will play aoe3 from an average of 4pm PST until about 8pm PST almost every night. We wont play every night, but thats when the game time is available and I can play and host.

Played 5 hrs strait last night with Alizak and Michaelpi, 2 human v 2 moderate AI= beat em, 3 human v 2 moderate AI= beat em, 3 human v 1 hard AI= hard but beat him.

Hop on ES Online and let me know your ESO login name so I can invite you to the clan, then joining a game is never been easier. I create the game passworded, then invite people online to play, dont need IP's anymore.

I will be posting in the clan section when I will be home and hosting a game for 1 day in advance

Last edited:
We seem to be growing by x^2, we are at 4 members that have the game and are appart of the toj clan in ESO. Now what would be awesome if we could grow e^x expodentially.

i think though we will continue to have aoe2 night on saturdays, and once i get my new router i'll be able to host.

Yes, planning on it. Although I'd prefer to stick with aoe3 since there is enough people to play it. A few of the aoe3 people have aoe2 also, so we will have to bounce around.

hmmm

i'll msg u later about this stuff

Back