Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orc

• Night Elves

• Undead

• Total voters
I always go random but I have the most fun going NE they have the most choices and are good for hit and run tactics.

Least favorite right now is UD there are basicly only 2 UD strats that work and no one ever goes Gargs, Wyrms, aboms, destroyers anymore.

oh man, my friends and I got destoyed by a garg/wyrm/chimera 3vs 3 player the other day.
sad.gif

then again we mostly get destroyed
smile.gif

I don't use undead very often but the crypt fiends are pretty fun to use.

yeah the drwaves are so comical...I almost wish they were their own race, kind of like LOTR with the race of men and the race of dwarves. That would be real cool to play nothing but dwarves. (I know you can now, but I mean even more variety) Maybe in Warcraft 4
wink.gif

Last year at school we played constantly, so I got a nice feel for all the races. In large games (4v4 or larger) I always go UD. I pretty much perfected getting frost wyrms out before anyone else could form a major assault. When we play smaller games though, I go human just for the sake of speed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I pretty much perfected getting frost wyrms out before anyone else could form a major assault.

Do you remember the build order by any chance? I'd love to try it.

sad.gif
I can't right off the top of my head. I haven't played since May...

My build order will probably change once I get frozen throne going on the lan...

Man, had I known that orcs had none, I prob would've voted for them.
But yes, the humans rule!
I'm not going to say ANYTHING about NE, but you could've guessed they'd be up there.
So, nice poll Bowser.
Humans rule indeed.
wink.gif

Ok, actually, I'm one of those guys that wishes he had an icon with every race.
biggrin.gif
I'm not good yet...
And, I have learned the Warcraft(as opposed to SC) way with Humans, so I'm just better with them than with others. SO, in time maybe I would vote for every race, lol. ...and, I just switched to FT, so my record's hurting again, back at the starting line... lol
What do ppl think about Blizzard around here? I'm guessing that every race would be enjoyable, because Blizzard seems to be such a gosu third party game developer that we can trust that there will be worth in anything they put out(speaking of the individual races AND of their games in general).
And what they've done with putting out a quality RTS(once more) and then gone onto 2 totally unexplored genres at the same time? Ghost, being console 3rd person action, and WoW, an MMORPG, what can't they do? Even knowing they have'nt put out anything in those genre's, you can expect them to raise the standard in each. That's cool. Real Quality.
smile.gif

Back