What would Jesus drive?

He wouldn't - Jesus would take the slightly longer amount of time required to use ecologically viable public transport. Not only would it not hurt the world, but it would also give him yet another opportunity to spend time with the people.

Eon

cute
smile.gif

He, uh, didn't have a car? Or a chariot? Or a cart? Maybe even a wheelbarrow? Or elepants. "Ecky ecky ecky, My servants!"
Maybe this is a pointless topic.
Maybe we've already had it.

Well Jesus did walk everywhere. The only recorded incident of him taking transport is of course palm sunday.

But i think he would drive an Accord ....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bike would be the most economically/ecologically viable.

Cheap garage sale bike that works. If a donkey works, then a bike should work.

Bikes are:
self-powered
speed per energy is better (25-30 kph without pedaling too hard is possible)
no waste products (unless manufacturing process does, but that can be fixed.)

In short, bikes are cool. I dunno what Jesus would ride/drive other than a donkey, but hey.

Hey, here's a thought......

Remember the widow's jar of oil?

Ya think if Jesus drove our cars, we'd never run out of gas?

(of course, my car isn't working right now, but that's no matter. a full tank of gas would be nice for when it got struck by lightning)

*laughs. Nope. They're gone forever...unlike the gas that'd never run out if Jesus drove your car.

I dunno if he'd drive a car tho. The thought is kinda silly. (he's prolly rollin' his eyes at this whole topic right now)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stormy @ Aug. 07 2003,5:26)]A Jeep Wrangler.  CJ style
As a former CJ-5 owner, take offense to this statement.

The words wrangle and CJ dont belong in the same sentence. Willys and CJ's are real Jeeps. Wrangles are pavement Heeps.

Dont let the decal fool you, a real Jeep hasnt been made since the early '80's.

it's a Jeep willys, the first production Jeep modeled after the military General Purpose vehicle. That everyone called a GP. Which later shortened to Jeep.

running_jeep.gif

Back