What UI Mods you guys use?

Allanon

I use some of telo's stuff, and some parts of ct mod, along with gatherer. I hate installing cosmos or ct in its whole form, as I don't like having to uncheck every single plugin I don't want, which ends up being around 50 of them

I just use stock CTMod, love it. I even have my own update notification in the form of Ts /telling me that the latest version is now ready for download.

That pricemod sounds cool, I might have to check it out.

I am finding this pricemod to be very handy. When my bags get full, I can do a quick scan and decide what to throw out based on the vendor price. I collect everything so having a tool to help me manage the vendor trash has been great. I also use it to get a price for items on AH. This tool has prices on stuff that have sold on all servers so you really get a good medium pricing. Not to say you don't sell it higher then their medium pricing but now at least you are not completely out to lunch. Unlike Auctioneer, LootLink and some others, this tool is actual prices of items sold from AH or from the vendors so it is, by far, the most accurate. Plus you don't have to manually scan the AH every few days as you get the more updated price list every time you run WoW. You run their .exe which will download the update and then start WoW and then when WoW is exited, the prices are updated back to their web server. The .exe is NOT running while you are playing WoW. It did in the original release which was in violation of the EULA so they came up with this instead. It is safe to use but feel free to read thru the many many pages on the forums.

I'd just like to let you guys know about a new UI mod from the CTMod guys: RaidAssist.
The mod lets you view the bars and buffs of the whole or part of the raid group, as well as several other features. It is still in beta, but if you want to check it out, you can get it at www.ctmod.net/downloads/CT_RaidAssist.zip

It's pretty nifty.

Back