Weekly Left 4 Dead Poll

What night would you like to play L4D2 (multiple choices are available)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
So, with myself working with my local church's youth group on Wednesday nights, and other member(s) having events going on Wednesday nights, I'm open to the idea of moving our weekly game night to a better fitting evening.

I'm not adding Monday or Tuesday as ToJ already have events that go on those evenings.

While we're discussing a time change, what about the possibility of changing the event time as well? I know moving from 8:30 p.m. Central to 9 or 9:30 p.m. Central would make it a late night for any east coast players, but, if I remember correctly, none of our regulars are on the east coast.

My daughter usually goes to sleep around 8:30-9 p.m. Central and Gator and Grey live in Alaskaland, so changing the time might be a good idea.

Or maybe not. Just throwin' it out there.

The game night can be moved to any day or any time that you need Whon, I'm free to play all day, everyday.

So, it looks like we will try out having Left 4 Dead on Thursday nights... for now it will still be at 8:15PM CST just on Thursday not Wednesday.

*Reminder*

We will be having the 1st Weekly Left4Dead Thursday this week.....

We can if we only get 4 players, it's not really so much as a campaign as it is a series for trick rooms. It might not be all that entertaining in VS, but if everyone else would like to do it I'm game....

Oh, didn't have to be this week, just sometime in the future. I'll be downloading the current maps tonight. :D

I'm still up for an "off night" where we try our new campaigns in co-op or try campaigns we wouldn't play on game night.

Back