web site change

janc

As of the end of the day today, I no longer work for the ISP where this site is hosted.  So, I will be working to come up with alternate solutions for the miscellaneous guild and game sites I host here.  (the domain www.janc.cpinternet.com)

Everything is hosted here because I could do so for free, but if anyone has other recommendations of alternatives, please let me know.  The miscellaneous sites I host here utilize ColdFusion, PHP, interbase databases (which can be converted if needed), and MySQL databases.

There may be some downtime for the site as I get everything sorted out.  I apologize in advance for this.

Before anyone worries, I still have a job - my division was sold to another local company.  This ISP will still do the hosting, but I will be doing web development for an advertising/marketing agency.

*points at signature*
smile.gif

Host the DAoC specific stuff in the DAoC folder on the ToJ website. PHP and Cold Fusion are supported. We have MySQL too. Just let me know and I can hook you up with an account. Just send this to my email addy.

Ok, thanks - I'll have to get the databases converted first, but that'll be a solution for this portion, at least.

Back