weapons

phasetim

GFC#5 Deadly Waffle
I'm trying to sell all this stuff inside the game, but any GFC person can have them for free if they get to them first.. just let me know...

3.jpg

Dont know if you know this or not but sometimes if you salvage Jeweled Daggers you can possible get a ruby, sapphire, or diamond (saps are at 7k and rubys are worth about the same). The chance increases for getting one of these if you put a Highly salavageable ("measure for measure") inscription on it. Just thought i would let you know for future reference.

Oh and another thing ruby mauls are a rare skin and if you get a low enough required one it could be worth a lot. Here is a LINK to rare skin items in elona. Depending on who you are selling to and demand on that item. Items might go for more or less than on there, the link just gives you a good idea of what range you can possibly sell for.

yeah, i managed to sell one weapon for about 8 k, past that ive only been able to sell stuff in the 2k range... and a few things less than that...

Cool. Maybe tomorrow night I can hook up with ya and pick those up. I sold all but 4 slots worth of stuff in my storage account and need to go farming and such

Hey guys... if you log on, IM me or xFire me, I'd love to catch up with ya'll to.

Thank you!
:D

ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty, did I mention ty, ty, ty, ty, ty, ty, ty, ty, and please don't forget, ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty, I think you're starting to get the point here, ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty :D

It will be worth it in the end. Aren't we supposed to fight the good fight anyway? In all that we do??? :)

Hang in there, spring break is coming.

Back