wc3ft

SLNT_FIR

does anyone here play warcraft mod cs servers? I want to invite some people over to the server my friend and i play on alot. :)

I like it but that last server I played on they keep kicking me and such... they thought I cheated... we most did a few good players didn't, but if there is a good server with war3 I like it. Is it with moles and shopmenu2 or the old version of war3?

I see these servers all over the place, but I have no clue on how to actually "play" it? Are there any places I can go to read some rules for it?

Central-CS is were I play. There severs are as follows;

War3x CS 1.6
>Server 1:
205.234.211.203:27015
>Server 2:
205.234.211.204:27015
>Server 3:
205.234.211.205:27015

If I remember correctly server 3 is an Ultimate WC3 server. Its almost the same except is has different skills and instead of saving your XP information it is erased once you leave the server.

Br0k3n said:
I see these servers all over the place, but I have no clue on how to actually "play" it? Are there any places I can go to read some rules for it?
What I did was going the sever downloaded all the extra junk need to play and then spectated and typed "wc3help" in console that gives you a start to learn

Back