Warlords of Draenor Prepurchase, get your new 90 today!

Elader Arkon

Helped Tek test a thing
That's right folks, the prepurchase for WoD is out today, standard edition is $49.99, Digital Deluxe is $69.99.
The level 90 character boost is immediately available with purchase.

Yes they do..saw a few already on Turalyon..my current home. I may get the deluxe edition in a few months

If the character is at least level 60 before the boost, their primary professions and First Aid will be leveled up to rank 600.

It's made LFR even worse than normal, but I see nothing wrong with purchasing a lvl 90 this far into the lifecycle of the game. People want to play with their friends, and going through all that content together is very difficult. And of course there's the altoholics who are absolutely sick of older stuff...

I initially avoided LFR but ended up in there later in the week. I had mixed experiences. In one the DPS seemed lower but the execution was excellent. Horridon was played out as it should with folks on adds and good positioning. I went out on another and had a less savoury experience. I havent done enough to say its bad. I expect it to be longer becasue folks arent as geared but bad, not sure yet. I know im terrible healing on my fresh 90 pally. I have no clue what is what so I am retooling my setup to optimize it and gemming/chanting/reforging.

Back