Void Rever Feb 8 2008

Avesther

High definition video of our February 8 2008 carnage

download it to see it in all its glory.

Ok, I ate two orbs and resisted another. First orb I didn't see, my attention was to get back to the tanks and I missed Jad running back with the skelly on him.

Second one was a resist. w00t. I again missed the call until it was too late, ran out and then turned back in, don't know why. Maybe I thought I was 21 yards away. Oh well, when the resisted came up, I was happy. The last one, meh, I should've moved.

You will not by watching grid, I do alot of scanning my mousing over players. When somebody is down in health, first thing I do is ask myself is "why" You'll note a few time I put only a renew on CSaltoid a few times despite he being down 4k health. The reason is, he just ate an Arcane orb. Its not like he is a tank or mellee. A renew at almost 800 a tick will give him 4k back. Renew, he's fine.

Often, you'll notice that all of a sudden 5 people getting healed for just under or just over 1k. Thats Circle of healing. Pop that off on a rogue during pounding a couple of time and Ironstone, Ugsneak, Cassadine are not so much in danger anymore.

My shadowfiend died to early in that fight, I though I timed releasing him to the void for after a pounding, I guess pounding wasn't over.

A few times I thought I hit my Mana potion button, but I guess it didn't work. That made me a sad panda when I saw I was to 25% mana left.

You'll probably also notice I maintain alot of renews on tanks and mellee, what ever keeps them alive while I concentrate on other things.

Gheal spam, except when I need to flash myself...eek *covers eyes* LOL

You'll also notice my strat for the orbs, I'm a very observant person. So I try to keep my screen viewing the orbs as often as I can. I"ll hunt them out if I have to. And with all the practice, I've gotten pretty good at judging how far I have to move to get out of the blast wave.

At the end of the fight, I get an orb, turn around to run back in, Geobounty gets an orb so before even getting back I have to run out and then gilga gets one. So I never really get to go back into position. Again, its that situational awareness thing. You'll note a few times where all of a sudden for no appearant reason I take a look beside me. Well, thats me looking to see who is there so I know names to watch for on orb. Anyway, I try to be very aware.

You know this fight reminds me of "popcorn".

What is the mana/energy/rage setting or addon for grid?

What is the trinket addon you are using?

w00t, held him for his first 63% of his health which is a new personal record. Getting a nice spell damage upgrade next week with the S3 pants as I have no spell damage on my current pants. Going to try to hold him for 80%. Any assistance from the raid leaders putting me in a caster group with a shammy and spriest would be great.

Yeah, has about 550 spell damage fully buffed and 490 defense. I am crushable in it but our healers are top notch. I could put another 120 spell damage in gear on but i would be critable and that might not be good.

Back