Vision

Wirl

on to something new...
Hey gang,

Last weekend during the CGA Prayer day, God gave me a vision. I have, as of yet, to get an interpretation for it. I wanted to share it with all of you and see if the Holy Spirit drops something into your hearts about it.

I'm doing it in the Frozen Hall b/c if it is something for the CGA, I want it available to them as well...

Ok...

In the vision, I was standing at a board, it was light gray in color and had what would be like handles on either end. This is a rough scetch drawing of it:
board.jpg

Across the board from me stood a figure in the shadows. It wasn't ominous looking, or felt bad in any way, I just could not see this person across from me, b/c of the shadows. Now from the center of the board, out of no where, would pop up springs with (what looked like) cut out pictures of people. I did not recognize any of them at all. The board 'popped' three to four pictures at me, and no sound was made either. There was no conversation and no background noise either. After the last picture 'popped' I was back in the living room of my house.

If the Master reveals anything to any of you, and you don't want to post it, give me an e-mail.

Love all ya'll

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!
:D

wirlaa@yahoo.com

My previous reply has been deleted because I do not think I should have interperated this vision. My apologies but I believe this vision will be revealed to you in time by the Holy Spirit. Disregard my previous reply and forget what was said for that is not the purpose God has for me to do. My wisdom is nothing in comparison to God's wisdom. I will pray that God reveals it to you.

ty brother,

whats funny was I had just logged on to reread it, b/c I did forget it.

LOVE YA!
:D

You are in My Prayes there Wirly Bird. God will reveal to you in HIS time what the meaning of the vision is.

(Sheesh, Makes me wonder if ya feel like Daniel at all...... He waited on interpritations for visions many times..... You know, if an Angel shows up to give ya the meaning, you had better tell us about it. :D God will tell you in time, This I know beyond a shadow of a doubt. Keep asking, seeking and knocking my brother. All will be revealed in due course.)

Back