Very radical and contraversial patch is coming....

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Guys, I don't know how I feel about it. This could really make junglers really OP when they have 4 buffs on them and ganking you! The silvr changes look quite nice though! So now going a blood thirster will have on hit effects for her w? This could be interesting. What do you guys feel about the changes? I'm a little nervous about it.

Red buff is weaker, which is the scariest one. The new ones could very well be "+5 health regen" or "+10% attack speed" or other minor things.

If Sivir can apply on-hits with W, that makes it a vastly improved Double Up/Twitch Ult, depending on the numbers. They could go either way really, extra damage if it's damage-only, lower damage if it applies Mallet and such.

Red buff is weaker, which is the scariest one. The new ones could very well be "+5 health regen" or "+10% attack speed" or other minor things.

If Sivir can apply on-hits with W, that makes it a vastly improved Double Up/Twitch Ult, depending on the numbers. They could go either way really, extra damage if it's damage-only, lower damage if it applies Mallet and such.

Very true, but i was thinking that they just took the buffs over from TTL and put them in summoners rift. The buff colors are the same and even the minions are the same as TTL. green is cool down and attack speed wolf. White is movement speed wraith, and the golems i have no idea about. the golem on the right looks bigger than the left one, and it appears to have a green buff on it. Prehaps that will be a new kind of health regen buff.

The buffs from the small camps are just going to be health regen (iirc), making it so that junglers do not need as much sustain in order to be able to jungle effectively. This is part of why health potions are getting nerfed; junglers don't need to rely on them as much.

As a whole, I am liking this patch. It makes harassing enemy champions easier and more effective, making passive farm-fest lanes harder and increasing the amount of early interaction between enemies in lane. The jungle rework is going to be interesting. I wonder if it will promote more ganking, more neutral camp farming, or allow multiple different options. That one's a lot harder to predict without being able to play around with it.

Back