VBS (Oh Boy)

SLNT_FIR

In our church's VBS we are doing it in small groups of kids, mixed. I could have either chosen to help @ ONE craft station, or walk along and be a leader of 5 kids.

I'm the group leader of 5 kids, and I'm the only leader of the group, I think. I'm kind of unsure of what I'm doing, but I'm doing it. I'm the only boy at the meetings, therefore the "male population" will only be at the different craft places, no other group leaders are boys... *DOH* So... Pray that all will go well.

*I would like for you to pray I won't feel kind of isolated, because I'm the only guy leading... ack.

I went to the meeting and I'm like...

:eek:

::: I'm the only guy here! ::: :eek:

SA, Your Plight is noted! I pray right now that God blesses you with the fruit of the Spirit, As you need it so much in this trail. (Galatians 5:16-25 )

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

These are quailties that not only every Christain should posses, but every leader should demostrate.

MAY The Lord Bless you also with the mantle Leadership, The GIft of Knowlegde and Wisdom to do HIS will. My this be only one of many exersices in leadership in walk with the King Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that you realise you are the head and not the tail. That You do the Lord's vital work right where you are, That you are sowing seed to be reaped in this and later generations and that The same size Holy Spirit resides in you, that resides in ME, LOJ, Boswer,Itchus, Marcylene, and all the other saved members of this community. You have the favor and authority of The King of Kings in you, and His is training you up to many great things. Hold fast to your love and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

You will prevail and will be suprised years from now when someone will mention this trail to you. In favorable mention.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we pray and proclaim all this, Amen

The only boy at the meetings? That speaks volumes to me, SA! May God bless you for being a willing servant who gives his time and talent with heart. I really am proud of you! My prayers are with you; and may you discover the greatest gift of service...when you seek to be a blessing, you are always blessed.

Back