UT2004 Gameday 09-20-08

Will be there.

Get there for 11.30 on the button and i can get some onslaught in with you guys or TDM instead of the lame DM

Last edited:
Well I have been on the server since 11:30 am EST, its now 1 1/2 hours later and besides 1 drifter no one has shown, I will try again after a short break, about 15 minutes :(

Well I have been on the server since 11:30 am EST, its now 1 1/2 hours later and besides 1 drifter no one has shown, I will try again after a short break, about 15 minutes :(
I'm on Xfire right now (12:05 p.m. Central). Send me a message after your break and, if I'm available to play, I'll join you.

I've been online since about 10:15 a.m. Central this morning, but have been catching up with the forums, e-mail, and my daily rounds (gaming news sites, comics, anime BitTorrent sites, etc.) since I was out of town from Wednesday to Friday.

I'm sorry BB, I fell asleep after I got home from work this morning and slept thru the gameday :(

Apologies, i had peopel come round at the last minute.. i am on there now if anyone is about.

No Need for Apologies, We all have a life outside of Gaming[Well most besides myself,lol], Probably a good thing considering how Badly the Bots Beat me, There will be many more days, Cya all soon :)

i tried to get into a game and it just kept downloading . then the map would change and it would start all over again. I was unaware xfire was doing a game update at the same time so it was slow downloading.
It may be an ECE Bonus file i need. I'lll have to get this fixed. I gotta play UT!!!!!
:)

I idled in the server for an hour or so while going through forums and checking out who was online.. but everyone on xfire was afk. Hopefulyl you all got to it when i went to bed..

CS: there are sooo many downloads to get UT kicking.. there are all teh CBPs and custom maps.. I spent ages getting everything downloaded.

Yes, Many, Many downloads, Captain Tea keeps the Map list with Links in the forums updated, so if you have those you should be good but he does sneak a new one in once in a while[ Just to keep us on our Toes ] :)

Yes, Many, Many downloads, Captain Tea keeps the Map list with Links in the forums updated, so if you have those you should be good but he does sneak a new one in once in a while[ Just to keep us on our Toes ] :)

If its any consolation I didn't go nearly as crazy with maps on this server compared to our old one :p. Tried to just get the old classics.

I know this Cap. Just a reminder about your map post with links :) and it was meant as a Joke, besides, Someone has to keep me on my Toes Since The Mighty Gerbil isn't nipping at my Peg Leg anymore, lol

I know this Cap. Just a reminder about your map post with links :) and it was meant as a Joke, besides, Someone has to keep me on my Toes Since The Mighty Gerbil isn't nipping at my Peg Leg anymore, lol

Now that MightyGerbil is a l33t TF2 player he doesn't want to hang around with us lowly UT peasants anymore. He's out of our league now :p.

Back