Uracorpse

RED

As you all know Uracorpse (Rob) went over to Iraq. Well at the moment he is stuck in Kuwait because the Airline lost his luggage. Without his gear; blanket, sleeping bag, armored vest… etc. He can’t go or do anything. Please pray for him that he’ll be getting his luggage. Also, pray for me and my 3 kids. It isn’t easy to take care of 3 teens by your self. Things have been breaking down here one after another. :eek:

what devision is he cuz i just met a chaplain who just came from kuwait

I cannot imagine what you are going through. Oftentimes we give praise to the service men and forget that their families are also making a huge sacrifice. Please know and I am trusting with you that God has His right hand and loving mercy with each of you. I have been praying for you and your family and I will continue to do so, my sister in Christ. I have you right up there in my heart along with my own family. Please take comfort that while your children aren't exactly fatherless, they don't have their dad in the home. I have always felt that God grants special favours to children whose dads cannot be with them. I am praying especially for you: a peace that only God can give passing all our understanding, to feel His loving arms, and strength for each moment of the day. In addition, that God will send angels of mercy to assist you in areas that are needed.

A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. Psalm 68:5

...thou art the helper of the fatherless. Psalm 10:14

I believe I need to correct maybe a missunderstanding. Yes Uracorpse has been in the Military and just retired on 1 Feb 2005. He went to Iraq with a contractor that works for the Marines. Ura will be working for the Marines.
We believe that God has send Ura over there for a reason we don't know.

Marcy as always thank you for your love felt words.
Thank you all for your prayers.

Back