Uplay Free Games

Patriot

Ubisoft is giving away 7 (older) games for free via Uplay.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Splinter Cell
Rayman Origins
The Crew
Beyond Good and Evil
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Assassin's Creed III

Thanks for the FYI Patriot! Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was a good game on the Playstation 2. I'd even say it was a classic (forget the sequels exist though ugh). Rayman Origins was pretty popular too at one point.

I can't say all the games are great though Blood Dragon has a lot of cussing and while Beyond Good and Evil is "supposed" to be classic I thought it had some moral issue about it (can't remember). I've only played Sands myself, the only thing it had was a skimpy outfit on the girl and an inferred sex scene, I still recommend it though.

Googled https://www.neowin.net/news/you-can-now-get-seven-ubisoft-games-for-free-on-uplay . Apparently today is the last day.

I'm going to have to hunt down my account info ugh.

Edit: Well it says I own all 7 games but only shows 3 in the games section of my account. That will have to do as I'm not downloading Uplay to check right now. Thanks again for the FYI on the games Patriot!

Last edited:
Yeah, but...Uplay.

:/

Guess I can add the games to my account (Do I even have an account? Better check.) and skip the client download and install. I can always change my mind later.

Yeah, but...Uplay.

:/

Guess I can add the games to my account (Do I even have an account? Better check.) and skip the client download and install. I can always change my mind later.
Okay, games claimed.

Client not downloaded.

Yeah, but...Uplay.
Yeah. I had originally typed out a disclaimer, but then figured it wasn't really needed. I already had Rainbow 6: Siege installed via Uplay (and play it occasionally) so it wasn't that big of a deal to add 7 more games.

Back