upgrade for the GFC CS server

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
The 40 gig drive was getting full..:) I just finished installing a dedicated 60 gig drive just for cs and cs:s duties..:) I am reloading both servers from the ground up so it will take a bit as both of the downloads(40+ gigs) is going to take a bit..:)

Last edited:
i had the same hdd running the linux install, ts, cs and css..<G> most of the room was chewed up by the 8500 maps of cs 1.6. now i have enough room to run all nearly 12k maps between css and cs..<G>

Just to let everyone know the progress. I have all 12k maps(total between cs 1.6 and cs:s) installed. I am now starting the configuration of the source server. Once that's done i'll bring up 1.6..:)

Just to let you know i have 60 gigs dedicated to the servers on one hard drive and 28 gigs of space on another hard drive dedicated to the logs the servers will generate..<G>

Hopefully the source server will be up tomorrow night..:)

To give you an idea:

Out of 57 gigabytes available only 14 gigabytes are now free and that's just the map installs..:) Glad i moved the logs to another partition..:)

Well it's almost up. I have a couple of niggling errors to clear up. I also have to figure out how to set a password on it and setup the high-speed downloading. It looks like tomorrow night is go-live or GFC internal testing..:)

Here are the errors:
Unknown command "mani_reverse_admin_flags"
Unknown command "mani_reverse_immunity_flags"

Error: Material "sprites/bubble" : proxy "AnimatedTexture" not found!

got the first two errors cleared. The thrid one i bet is a minor one but i am going to nail it down. Still working on the custom logging location..<G> Need things logged to /cslogs/srcds

Got the lgos figured out. I am bringing the server online in a testing basis. Watch for a new thread detailing this.

Back