Updated: August 15th TheForgiven Addons.zip ...

Allanon

Hey all, I have refreshed our addon mod pack. There has been very little in the way of changes. Here is the changes in this version:

Updated:

AdvancedTradeSkillWindow
ArcHUD2 - Replaces ArcHUD and dependency on ACE
Decursive

Added:
Blessings - Replaces deprecated BuffAhoy
CharacterProfiler - used by RPGOutfitters (http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/)
TrinketMenu - allows you to swap out your trinkets easily
zHunterMod - collection of hunter mods that would with CT mod and Titan

Removed:
BuffAhoy - no longer supported and is bugged regarding Greater blessing casting in raid
LootHog
QuickLoot
RangeHelp - this mod was responsible for changing your actionbar when engaging in combat - very annoying :(
SimpleTranqShot - specialized for MC hunters and on, has no real place in this mod pack

As a side point, I would like to hear from you all if this mod pack is living up to your expectations. Is it too much, too little or just about right? I also wanted to give you priests a heads up that Watchdog is undergoing a major change in the coming weeks. I will keep you posted or ask Wend as I sent her the details.

Question, where do you find your mods at? I went to look for blessings and could not find it.

Also, why remove loothog and quickloot?

I use both curse-gaming and ui. As for Loothog and quickloot, I was having issues with Loothog in large raids not picking up rolls (missing them completely) and quickloot, was not sure if anyone still used it. I am happy to put them both back in if people are using them still.

I personally still use QuickLoot and Loothog, but I tend to maintain many of my mods by hand anyway - if you don't want to include them, it doesn't really increase the amount of time I'll spend updating as I go.

not that I know of, but I haven't seen any rolls where I was looking for more than 20 rolls. That was when I was taking rolls on bijous. When I read out the top 9 people, nobody said that I missed them. I assume that there were no missed rolls.

hmmm, I have looked for Blessings on both curse and ui and did not find them. Oh and maybe one clarification, ArcHUD2 is actually Archud v2

Just a suggestion but I am sure most people know of/use gatherer but there is an additional addon called gatherersharer that actually broadcasts the gatherer information to anyone using gatherersharer. I have been running it for a few months now and I can't tell you how helpful it is to have flower/ore locations on my maps in zones that I have not spent alot of time in before.

I will post the link when I get home but I am pretty sure I got it on Curse Gaming.

Edit: The mod can be found here

Last edited:
Not sure what other classes used BuffAhoy but my original inclusion for it was for the pallies as they buff more frequently then the other classes. The fact that the greater blessing buffing from BuffAhoy is broken, makes the mod useless for pallies. I would like to hear from our pallies, have you found a better buffing mod then BuffAhoy that you can stand by? I added Blessings only cause poor Allanon has been doing MC and needing a buffing mod ... badly!

Back