Unreal Monday

Some fun matches last night, even if Mostly_Harmless did come back in the last 30 seconds and win a game I'd led the whole time :D.

Some fun matches last night, even if Mostly_Harmless did come back in the last 30 seconds and win a game I'd led the whole time :D.
Ain't that the way?

...Not that I'd know. I get steamrolled; I don't get anywhere near the top of the leaderboard.

I had a couple fun matches with a random guy tonight. It was sad to see no other TOJ guys though.

I'm back on the 11 a.m.-8 p.m. shift, so I skipped this week's game night to spend more time with my daughter. Since I don't get home until 8:30 p.m. and she usually goes to sleep between 8:30 and 9 p.m., I don't get much time with her after I get home.

:(

EDIT: Don't take it personally! I didn't get on to play TF2 until about 9:50 p.m.

sorry i missed out last monday. My computer was in the repair shop. Trying to reinstal everything now : (

I'm at the store on a shopping trip on my mobile phone. No idea if I can make it there in a reasonable time.

I was on a last minute road trip last night. Let me know if someone wants a make up session :)

GG's tonight! You know what's neat? We've had enough players in recent weeks that a lot of our favorite maps are a bit too cramped :D

Guys, I got reaccepted into the mayo clinic for an evaluation. I've been sleeping 16-20 hours daily for many months now so I really need this. I'll be leaving by sunday and will be gone for a good 2-4 days. Wish me some luck to get better! I'll be back next Monday for sure ; )

Guys, I got reaccepted into the mayo clinic for an evaluation. I've been sleeping 16-20 hours daily for many months now so I really need this. I'll be leaving by sunday and will be gone for a good 2-4 days. Wish me some luck to get better! I'll be back next Monday for sure ; )
Would you mind cross-posting this in the CGA Prayer Request/Praise Report Forum?

Also, I'll be praying for you!

And seriously, we need to set up a Quake Live duel between MH and Danny and sell tickets.

Just a couple more days until our next bought. Last week was really fun. We had plenty of people for some freeze tag and team arena. Only 3 of the 8-10 people were ToJ members though. Come on guys, represent! :)

Back