Uldaman

Gorlaf

I am looking to set up a trip to Uldaman in the next week. The reason I'm posting a thread is that I work at 3am server time, and would need to start the instance by 6pm for it to work. I would also like to go with people my lvl, because every instance I've been to so far has been with higher lvl toons than necessary, and need to learn how to hunt with a team. My toon is a lvl 41 dwarf hunter (Gimilich) but will be 44 or higher after this weekend. Let me know if you're willing to come, what toon you'd bring, and which day next week would work. I'll have at least 5 quests to share/work towards...

Neil (Gimilich)

Hey Neil,

My husband and I can run Ulda with you on our shadow priest/warlock combo. So all we would need is a tank and a healer and we should be good to go. We're flexible as far as what nights we can run it, just let us know. :)

I'm happy to hear that. I haven't had a chance to play with a lock yet, and hope two others would like to see this dwarven instance.

Another partner

I have a healer I think for next Friday night. He's Ludwik, a pally. Not holy spec, but retrib, with 3000 mana available as lvl 50.9 .... He's available Friday afternoon/evening if that's good for you. I was talking with a tank as well, but no promises yet. Let me know if this is working for you.

Neil

Friday night will be fine! Ludwik is good, we've played with him a bit before. Looking forward to it. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so abrupt. Are you the tank we've been looking for?

Also, looking on the internet I found a Uldaman instance guide. There's a quest before the actual instance that can be completed beforehand. I want to get it, and if anyone wants it as well, please /w Gimilich anytime Tuesday through Thursday

Neil

I will be online by 5pm server time Friday afternoon. If this is too early, let me know; and if you want a little higher tank than us, I'll be just happy to find a 5th. I read a guide to Uldaman, and the final boss will be intense!

Hey all, just though I'd weigh in, and mention that I'm interested in helping tank the pre TBC instances. I doubt I'll make Uldaman tonight, but you never know. Certainly don't wait for me. I have a 67 Warrior.

Also, if they high level would diminish your enjoyment of the Pre TBC stuff, don't be afraid to tell me, I'll understand. My wife has a 42 priest that we might be able to get leveled up with you to provide some healing as well.

Anyway, I've been talking to Neil, and would love a chance to see the pre TBC end game.

Actually I think that would be fabulous. I've seen most of the pre-BC end-game stuff on a previous character, however this is my new main and I definitely will want to run some of the pre-BC stuff just to experience it... and of course, the BC instances as well since I've still seen only two of them.

Can't wait, this will be fun! :D

Ok.... the day after. That was an interesting trip. As we talked about afterwards, the next planned trip will be to Maraudon next Friday afternoon. Zul' Farrak and the Sunken Temple are still on our list as well, but not as high a priority.

We had a good time last night! Looking forward to Mauradon next week... after Maraudon we may not be able to play for a couple of weeks... we'll be heading up to New England for vacation. But we'll be back and in force after that. :)

Wow Neil! That's some major leveling you've been doing! :D

Yes we're still on for tomorrow night... 5pm server time, right?

Yep... but haven't talked with Ken at all this week. If we start that early, we might be able to grab a 70 (which I think we'll need if we want to go all the way to the Princess), so I'll be on at 5pm.

Sigh.... I wish I could come tonight. I've never even done Mauradon. Maybe you'll want to do it again sometime :)

I get to help setup for a church banquet/auction fund raiser for the Rwanda Mission team (of which I'm a part).

Oh, and gratz on hitting 50 btw Neil!

David

Baraach - 67 Arms Warrior

Back