uBRS run 7/21

Reason

I wanted to start this thread for a few reasons (no pun intended on the reason part, lol). First, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for letting me take Reasonable. I'm sure some of you are wondering how a lvl 56 can do in uBRS. Well, I did great in my opinion. Keep in mind that I had to stop at the room right before the beast. I just couldn't stay up any longer. I was literally falling asleep inbetween battles.

As for the level 56 being in uBRS, my talent spec helped out a ton for me last night. I had considered changing around a few talent points, but last nights run proved to me that my build is right for me. For as long as I was there, I even came in 3rd on the damage meter. To some, the meter means nothing. But it does show that I wasn't getting resisted nearly as often as most people would think. My talent build has 2/2 in Arcane Subtlety which reduces my targets resistance to all of my spells by 10. I also have 3/3 in Elemental Precision which reduces the chance an opponent can resist my Frost/Fire spells by 6%. I was getting resisted from time to time of course, but this helped me out an extreme amount.

While I was there, a Chromatic Carapace did drop. http://thottbot.com/?i=24602 I honestly don't remember who won it, but congrats to who did. You can get some really nice Plate armor with this. Mail leggings are possible as well to be made, but the Plate piece looks much better imho.

Back