Tribe of Judah Server

Colossal

[GFC#11]Colossal
After about a month of waiting we have finally recieved the information reguarding the new temporary Tribe of Judah box, some of the information about it was not correct before I paid for it so this is what it will be used for

1. A Tribe of Judah CS 1.6 21 slot server IP-216.55.163.208:27015

2. A Tribe of Judah Bf2 24 slot server IP-216.55.163.208

3. Team speak does not work on this version of linux so that means we will be looking into a ventrillo server.

If anyone needs any information on this topic you can email me at

Colossalnj@gmail.com

NOTE!

::Server will be passworded untill it is stable for a few days I will post when it is up::

Shane

Ok sorry to dissapoint everyone the owner of this company was a complete jerk and I basically couldnt handle it anymore so I told him how it was and blocked him, sorry to all I let down I just really couldnt handle it anymore and im tired of how much work talon does for it and it gets messed up and has to be done all over, so like I said im sorry to all who I let down, but even though this box is gone could you guys just please thank talon for all of his help because you wouldnt believe how much work went into it that is all gone.

Shane

We are just gonna have to wait for good stable servers for multiple game types until we raise enough money to get a good dedicated box.

Last edited:
Back