Trial Clan, help wanted

Would You Like To Join?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Serena Kitchen

I am setting up a clan to see how it goes. The games so far are TF 2, Paladins, Minecraft. It's just me so far (only made the Discord server a day or 2 ago).
Thinking of calling it LHK
(Look to the Heavenly Kingdom)

The ranks so far:
Leader - Master_FuffinHD (me)
CO -
Sub CO (optional) -
Admin -
Soldier -
Recruit -

Discord Server - LHK

I am setting up a clan to see how it goes. The games so far are TF 2, Paladins, Minecraft. It's just me so far (only made the Discord server a day or 2 ago).
I'm not in a season of life where I can sign up for new projects or communities (because, frankly, I struggle to give enough time to the communities in which I'm already involved), but if you post or send me the Discord invite link, I can stop by and help advise on server setup. Discord server administration is a much, much lighter burden than, say, installing, configuring, and moderating a TeamSpeak server. And don't even get me started on Mumble...

I'm not in a season of life where I can sign up for new projects or communities (because, frankly, I struggle to give enough time to the communities in which I'm already involved), but if you post or send me the Discord invite link, I can stop by and help advise on server setup. Discord server administration is a much, much lighter burden than, say, installing, configuring, and moderating a TeamSpeak server. And don't even get me started on Mumble...
It's called LHK (Look to the Heavenly Kingdom) thanks for your help

It's called LHK (Look to the Heavenly Kingdom) thanks for your help
Lol where can I access the invite link?

Lol where can I access the invite link?
I received your invite earlier, but wanted to post a public reply as well.

You can generate an invite link by clicking on the downward arrow next to your server name and clicking "Invite people." You can create either a temporary invite link or a permanent link. Until you have the server properly secured, I recommend only creating temporary links. Then, when the server is ready to open to the public (or at least a lot more folks), you can create a permanent invite link.

Thinking of calling it LHK
(Look to the Heavenly Kingdom)

The ranks so far:
Leader - Master_FuffinHD (me)
CO -
Sub CO (optional) -
Admin -
Soldier -
Recruit -

Discord Server - LHK
TF 2 is off the list as it crashed on my computer and won't start. Brawlhalla is now added to the game list

Back