[Trade] Non-Steam Games

Kendrik

Staff member
Since not all games are Steam games, and since the existing thread is intended for Steam games, I opted to create another trade thread for non-Steam versions of games. If this just complicates things rather than helps maintain order, lemme know.

First up!

I have unused license keys for Mirror's Edge and its DLC. They're sitting on my Amazon account along with the download links, waiting for someone to take them home. (I love the game but already have it on my Xbox; I had an Amazon credit, so I picked it up on sale for trading later.) I'd like to trade it for a copy of FTL: Faster Than Light, preferably a DRM-free version from the official site or GOG, currently on sale at both places, but I wouldn't turn down a Steam version offer if you've got one just sitting around. Anyone interested? :D

I'll have to look through my emails to find other unused keys that I've just been sitting on too. haha

I have a code for the non-Steam version of Assassin's Creed III for sale or trade. Make me an offer!

I'm pretty sure I have some other games for trade as well, though I'd have to dig through my indie bundle purchases to confirm.

Side note: FTL is back up to $5 from $2.50 on GOG.

Back