Town Hall Meeting #1

JonZenor

Original post: http://knightsofaletheia.com/2010/08/town-hall-meeting-1/

Come one and come all, to the first ever Knights of Aletheia Town Hall Meeting!

The purpose of this get together is to get to know each other and get to know the officers as well as having some fun before Final Fantasy is actually released. We will have door prizes for anybody who shows up, with at least one game card for a prize. There will also be a Bible Trivia competition, which will have another game card as a prize.

Also on the agenda will be to discuss Final Fantasy XIV, answering any questions that you have, finding out what classes everyone is interested in playing and what events you want to do in game. There will also be a Final Fantasy Trivia game as well as a few other activities. Overall it will be a great time, and we hope to see every one of you there!

When: September 19th, at 7pm EST

Where: TeamSpeak

Are you planning on attending our Town Hall meeting? What kinds of events do you want us to do there? Please answer these questions by posting below!

Yay! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! It should be a fun time! Remember there will be a door prize, everyone who shows (except officers) and participates is entered to win a game card.

sorry i missed it, i prolly wont troll here too much until closer to march when the ps3 version comes out.

we only had a few people show up to the town hall meeting, it was a lot of fun though... hopefully for the next one (whenever we decide to have it that is) more people will show up :) looking forward to seeing all of you in the game though.

Back