ToJ TF2 Christmas Gamenight!! 12-10-07

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Come celebrate Christmas early with your fellow comrades with some TF2 action on our server on Monday, December 10th @ 7 P.M. CST.

*There will be cake and punch served.

Christmas songs include but are not limited to:

"...I'll play my gun for you, Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-at-tat..."

"NOintEL, NOintEL, NOintEL, NOintEL..."

"Deck the halls with sticky bombs, Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la..."

"We wish you a Crit Rocket, we wish you a Crit rocket, we wish you a Crit rocket and a great big KABOOM."

and of course...

"Spying thrills, backstab kills, laughing all the way...sap the sentry, stab a heavy, don't let that soldier get away, HEY!"

Some come join us for a celebration you won't soon forget. We hope to see you all there!

*There is no cake and punch.

Last edited:
"Spying thrills, backstab kills, laughing all the way...sap the sentry, stab a heavy, don't let that soldier get away, HEY!"

Hahahahah, this one was definitely my favourite, although NOintEL was a close favourite. :D Will see you all there on the 10th!

I believe we all can agree that tonight was our best game night yet. Thanks to everyone who came out tonight and made the event such a success. Special thanks to Elihu for planning the event and to Shagz for serving as Team Fortress 2 Chapter Leader.

We had the server packed (20/20) several times throughout the night. It was a true joy to see so many [toj.cc] tags on the server at once.

:D

Now seems as good a time as any to remind everyone that the server is paid for with donations from the community. Server hosting costs $30 USD a month and we've had members donate $45 USD since Nov. 28, when the server went live. We need an additional $15 USD from members before Dec. 28 to keep the server online for the month of January.

Anything above and beyond $15 USD will go toward our dedicated server hosting fund, which will eventually allow us to purchase our own server hardware and run more game servers. Imagine the gameplay you enjoy on the TF2 and UT3 servers, multiplied a few times over and for other games as well.

I also wanted to mention one thing I found absolutely amazing about our game night tonight: While admins had to warn a few players about language or player names, we didn't have to kick a single person from the server the entire night.

/faint

Seriously, though, that's awesome that we didn't have to give anyone the boot.

w00t!

Back