ToJ back in Elder Scrolls Online!

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Chapter Forum' started by Uzzo777, Jun 29, 2014.

1. rhematom

rhematom Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Galacti

I play now and then, but since I did not have anyone else to play with I have not played much lately. I can't play every day, but could join with you guys a time or two each week. I don't have any high level characters though. So if you are doing end game stuff, I would not be much help to the group.

How can I contact you in game? Or a time we could meet in game? My main is Baric, Templar level 12, in Glenumbra.

2. Just picked this up a couple days ago. If anybody still plays let me know. Would love to team up with some folks.

3. Kendrik

Kendrik Well-Known Member

If only you were hoppin' on the PS4 with that.

4. rhematom

I've been playing solo. Though it's been down for maintenance all day today (PC).

5. Kendrik I was close to getting it on the console but decided to go for the pc version. Rhematom, what's your name and I'll add you next time i get on. I just started so I'm only a lvl 8 right now.

Kendrik likes this.
  6. rhematom

I have several characters. Two of my main ones are Baric Ironfist and Talon Oakwind. My game handle is RhemaTom.

7. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis New Member

The game has a greater percentage of mature players, due to its difficulty level. Imagine having to heal a tank by having to keep your cross-hairs on them, fps-style. All while casting HoTs on the ground, and keeping out of the purple stuff. Way fun.

8. Suzanne Landsaw

Suzanne Landsaw New Member

Hello! I was wondering if anyone was still active in ESO? I have been playing for several months now but have never joined a guild for fear of bad language, etc. I would love to be a part in a Christian! If Mustard Seed Conspiracy is still active I would love to be added. Thanks! MizzSuz is my ID

9. rhematom

I've been playing off and on, but haven't been in a guild. Usually playing alone. :)

10. |Mitch|

|Mitch| New Member

I've been playing a bit. Been traveling for work lately but may be back on a bit more now.

11. rhematom

Add me to your friends list, if you want to find me in game. @rhematom

12. Waynos

Waynos Member

I know this thread is a bit old but do we have any running Christian guilds in ESO?
    I'm newish to game but would prefer like minded folks instead of bad language lol
    Let me know if anyone has information who to contact in game
    Thanks
    Waynos

13. rhematom

I hear that. Unfortunately, I have seen any active guild from here in the game. I play from time to time, but can't play with any regularity. You're certainly welcome to add me to your friends list, in case we may be playing at the same time. :)
    @rhematom

14. Waynos

Waynos Member

OK ill send you an add this afternoon