Thursday 09 February, 2017

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Psalm 28:6-9
28:6 Blessed be the LORD, for he has heard the sound of my pleadings.
28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts;so I am helped, and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
28:8 The LORD is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed.
28:9 O save your people, and bless your heritage; be their shepherd, and carry them forever.

The scripture quotation is from the NEW REVISED STANDARD VERSION of the Bible, copyright (c) 1989, by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Recovery from the stomping by our ancient enemy goes on so you get a passage geared for me again today. I know others go through hard times too so this may go in your spiritual savings bank against future difficulties. I like, especially right now, the first verse because He is healing my hurt and making it possible for me to return to a daily routine. I will say with the Psalmist, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped".

Back