The return of Left 4 Wednesdays?

oh so this is for you second generation types?
Yes indeed. But it sounds like we'll have two games (one for L4D1, one for L4D2) going on at the same time this Wednesday.

I chatted with BassMan on Steam and he said he's in for tomorrow's run on Dark Carnival.

So while others played Dark Carnival, Omega ran me through my first campaign. A lot of fun and looking forward to this weeks Campaign: Swamp Fever.

So, who's planning on running in the muck this Wednesday?

I'll be joining the L4D chat channel on steam around 7:30 tonight so we can start planning teams and see who all is going to play tonight.

If you don't have access to the channel or are not a member of ToJ L4D PM myself ([toj.cc]whon) or Tek ([toj.cc]Tek7) for an invite.

I'll be joining the L4D chat channel on steam around 7:30 tonight so we can start planning teams and see who all is going to play tonight.
Which time zone?

I have some kind of variation of head cold, so if I feel tonight the same way I feel right now (i.e. pretty lousy), I may not be making it to this week's L4Wed. Swamp Fever is the only campaign that I had already cleared before the return of Left 4 Wednesdays, so I could drop out if I felt too lousy to be sitting upright for more than a level or two.

Which time zone?

I have some kind of variation of head cold, so if I feel tonight the same way I feel right now (i.e. pretty lousy), I may not be making it to this week's L4Wed. Swamp Fever is the only campaign that I had already cleared before the return of Left 4 Wednesdays, so I could drop out if I felt too lousy to be sitting upright for more than a level or two.

You have a variation of wowitis. It is the body remembering all of those late nights, boredom and rejecting what is to come.

Back