The Person Above You

TheWho, looks like ur new to ToJ.. i'm sure ur an awesome person, bet ur good at cs too
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Ryan! Yay! I get to compliment Ryan :p

Heh, Ryan, ummmm, your a great friend ^_^ And always nice. And dont yell at me when I'm deathly silent on AIM. Eh, yea, not the greatest at this. Eh, I really do appreciate your friendship though. And I guess your not that bad at cs ;)

DrummerGirls is so 1337 and she loves chicken that she becomes ballistic whenever someone kills them in cs_italy (i remember when she got rly mad when chicken slaughter went about.. she aced the whole team with a mac10 XO even goose said he won't touch the chicken with DG about
biggrin.gif
)

Go DG and teh 1337 chickens
biggrin.gif

ahhh Flashon what to say what to say other than we've never really met but you're good in CS and i hope to learn more than that!

u are just plain awesome, and u have a funny sig

actually crazy i dont think ive ever played u, but ur a kool guy this forum though

off topic: i'm a cs nublet. ask anyone
biggrin.gif

Atown's so 1337 in everything. SC/CS, call on anything. He'll pwn j00 up
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ May 26 2004,5:42)]off topic: i'm a cs nublet. ask anyone
biggrin.gif
off topic: yes, u is a nubblet
tounge.gif

on topic: naw, you're pretty good at cs.. u've pwned me a couple times, i enjoy playin with ya

ya know seal ive never played u on CS
wow.gif
wow.gif
u gotta play more so u can teach me the |337 abilitys of the seal

one post is all i get so atown wont die but strive to victory with his deagle and im sure he will remember he can still get --( )-> with my auto snipa by the way that meens headshot hehe

teh jfreak one of the few who dont stand a chance against me.... wait was that a compliment? jk dude you rock!

Back