The Lich King must fall to Redeemed

If I had a 10 man KT or BT they would have been down... but on a positive note, I don't know of Pugs that cleared BT or Eye so I will not agrue those points...

and I'll agree with you that LK should be down and why, but once again I would not agree with the method which you express it. :)

Nevi give me a ring I'd love to chat with you... about other stuff too, not just this.

We've downed KT for sure. I was there a couple of times. BT ..that was weird raiding times and i was raiding with Abaddon so /shrug. LK...like i said our focus just wasnt on that at the time lol. Now it is and we're getting closer and closer :p

We've downed KT for sure. I was there a couple of times. BT ..that was weird raiding times and i was raiding with Abaddon so /shrug. LK...like i said our focus just wasnt on that at the time lol. Now it is and we're getting closer and closer :p

I was thinking the last boss of the Eye (Kael'thas)... not Naxx... I was the leader when we cleared Naxx

Last edited:
Wasn't that the one where we needed a lot of frost resist gear? That's why we never did cause no one had the gear lol

I don't want to jump into the argument that is going on here. I just want to add a comment about downing the LK.

I know our guild is more than capable of downing the LK. But I think it's going to take more than some attempts every Wednesday night and occasionally a different night. I think it would be good if we could get some vets to dedicate some time to attempt the LK every night for a few nights. I know I've been guilty of not commiting my time recently. As I've been focusing on my Paladin a lot and trying to reach the 1800 mark in arenas. But I know I could easily commit to being there all of those nights as well as my brother.

I know we're not a "raiding guild" but I think it's going to take a little bit of "raiding guild" commitment to get the LK down. Especially if we want to do it sooner than later.

The main focus of this thread is to be an encouragement to those involved in this endeavor to get the job done. I do not think my ability to focus and remember will allow me to be on the front line facing the Lich King, so I am doing what I can to support it. And I will continue to do so in the best manner possible.

Just get 'er done!
LK goin down!
LK goin down!
LK goin down!
Get 'er done, done, done!

Last edited:
DONE!!! Way to go, team, on achieving one of the most difficult titles to attain in game! I knew it was not a matter if, just of when!

We actually did end up clearing out TK (Kael'thas and the like). I remember cause I led the raid that did it.

Naw, it was definitely before WOTLK. I remember leading SSC and TK and clearing both of them right before Cata came out. Maybe I put together a PUG to do it.... but I definitely remember leading both of them and clearing the places.

Naw, it was definitely before WOTLK. I remember leading SSC and TK and clearing both of them right before Cata came out. Maybe I put together a PUG to do it.... but I definitely remember leading both of them and clearing the places.

I bet you did there.

Back