The Calculator is out for HoM, how far are you?

Elader Arkon

Helped Tek test a thing
That's right, they have now unveiled the calculator and rewards for all that hard work in Guild Wars 1.

Check it out

I'm 22/50.

I think this means I'll be logging quite a few more hours before GW2 comes out. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh danggit. This really makes me wanna play the game now. XD

Only 4/50, so I need a bit more to get the Heritage stuff. Darn you Arenanet. -.-

Thank you Anet, now Ursina is getting ready to beat the tar out of me.

edit: Started out at 20 then with some shuffling of miniatures pushed it to 23.

Last edited:
Anyone know if it's account-wide for the score, or do I have to do this for EVERY character?

This is so helpful.

Question - is this just the items you have displayed or is it the items you have obtained? It looks to me to be the former but I am not sure.

Its account wide and if you click on the ? by each area it links you to what you need to do. Seems like it has to do with displayed at some point.

Yeah - clearly - I have titles not displayed that the site shows as not obtained. I'm going to go an display those titles and see if that corrects the count.

When you first enter the Hall of Monuments - on your right - Kimmes the Historian has a link to the Legacy Page - which is the same link as above.

29/50 - but I've only put 3 minipets in so far. I should be able to get to 31/50 pretty quick.

It's definitely account wide of items displayed, my ele's armor showed up on the list when I typed my necro's char name in. Also, I have earned the ale hound title, but didn't put it in the monument. It shows up on the list of ones not earned.

Anyone interested in doing spider runs in the underworld? That's the only fellowship one I need.

I think this may be the encouragement I need to get back into GW for a while again. now that I know what I'm working toward. It does mean that spending money on character slots for survivor and LDoA won't gain me any extra points.

I'd like to go make a destroyer weapon so I can add that, I have a few onyx and diamonds, but I have a feeling this calculator may be making others think the same thing and raise the price for more gems up a bit.

35/50

But I definitely could get some more very easily. Glad my honor monument is completely full.

EDIT: It is account-wide. I just tried entering my necro's name and it gave me the same score.

Last edited:
Surprisingly I'm 27/50 for not having regularly played in 2.5 years. I was planning to give away the majority of my undedicated mini-pets. Now I'll keep and dedicate them which would put me over 30. I could probably buy more hero armor by selling the left over undedicated mini-pets. One of these days when I have a new video card and I completely recover from hand surgery, I'll return to vanquishing.

Currently 20/50. I have some work to do...
1044xn5.png

Yes the economy in game is definitely going to go into overdrive. Booze, party points, sweets, armour pieces for crafting hero armour, etc. Especially certain rare and common materials. Even the market for services is going to go up, ferrying places, running places, all of the usual services will be more in demand. If like myself you are hoarding materials on a dedicated mule, gold for projects will be no problem what so ever.

edit: The bad part is the beggars are going to be worse too.

Last edited:
Once I get things displayed, I'm going to hit 15/50 easy... After that it gets a little more tricky.

I need Kurzick armor, but found out that amber chunks got REAL expensive.

The link no longer works. Please send another? Also, the GFC is starting up to play GW again. :D We ran into some hiccups due to RL stuffs, but are coming back.

The link no longer works. Please send another? Also, the GFC is starting up to play GW again. :D We ran into some hiccups due to RL stuffs, but are coming back.

yeah ANet moved some stuff around and broke my link. >.>
Prophet's is the correct one now. If a mod could fix the link I posted that'd be fantastic, since apparently I can't edit my post after a certain amount of time goes by.

Back