That Song?

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Staff member
Christmas-banner2.jpg

Every time it comes to this time of year, it never fails. I'll hear the Radio and THAT SONG will come on. And by That Song I mean That Christmas song that just makes it feel like Christmas! I love it! For me, there are a few Songs that just really nail it for me this time of year! What Song is THAT SONG for you at Christmas?

Nice! Carol of the Bells always reminds me of this song from an old TV Christmas Special when I was a Teenager. The California Raisins Christmas Special! Did anyone else see this many years ago?

Nice! Carol of the Bells always reminds me of this song from an old TV Christmas Special when I was a Teenager. The California Raisins Christmas Special! Did anyone else see this many years ago?

I can't remember seeing it... back then I thought the California Raisins were kinda creepy looking :p . Same with the Noid and other claymation. Maybe SNL's Mr Bill ruined it for me, can't remember :p .

LOL! When I was younger I wasn't allowed to watch SNL. Way to go Mom and Dad! They saved me from not being able to like Claymations LOL! BTW how do you feel about Wallace and Gromit and Shaun the Sheep? My kids loved them! Are they creepy to you as well?

melbourne-winter-masterpiece-wallace-gromit-aardman-exhibition-acmi-hero.jpg

LOL! When I was younger I wasn't allowed to watch SNL. Way to go Mom and Dad! They saved me from not being able to like Claymations LOL! BTW how do you feel about Wallace and Gromit and Shaun the Sheep? My kids loved them! Are they creepy to you as well?

melbourne-winter-masterpiece-wallace-gromit-aardman-exhibition-acmi-hero.jpg
I like Wallace and Gromit. Who doesn't like a bit of cheese in their entertainment :p . Don't think I ever watched Shaun the Sheep though.

Maybe it's just the the particular style of the California Rasins and the Noid that was creepy. I do kind of miss the personality of having mascots like the Noid. Didn't he have a horrible video game at one point? (Googles yes he did). I mean mascots are still around and all they just don't seem as prolific as yesteryear.

Last edited:
Back