TF2 Glitches...

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom

Some times you'll come across Bugs, Glitches, Rag Dolls, or Odd things in-game that just strike you as funny! If you get any good (clean topics) pics of Silly Things or Glitches, post them here! :p

This was Crater Labs earlier today! His weapons were glitched to show 3 weapons sticking out! It looks so weird!

Glad to see you made it back to normal Crater! ;)

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
This is what happens when your Death Cam clips through the face of your killer... instant creepy face that can give you nightmares! This is Aerithos! o_O I think he was also on fire when he killed me!

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
This is what a Heavy/Soldier looks like LOL! It's Captain Noodles and BlazenFire! I call this one Blazen Noodles! :p They were clipped inside each other for this screenshot! You know what they say, 2 Heads are better than 1!

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
I was on a Community 2 Fort Server and for some reason there was a residual glowing bright particle effect left on the map for at least 30 minutes to an hour. I think it was the result of a Pyro Phlog death because it resembled the effect on the front of the Phlogistinator. Others on my team could see it too and were complaining about it. I was on a 24/7 2 Fort Server. So, I think they had to reset the Server for it to go away.

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Check out this Death Cam pic! For some reason, only the Cosmetics showed up in this pic and no body! That's one Savage Cabbage!