Terenas to be Connected!

That is great news! Our auction house really needs the infusion. Hydraxis is classified as a medium population server. Terenas is classified as low pop. So this should more than double the other players we can interact with.

The connection is live. I was on over lunch shifting my bank and storage toons over to Hydraxis (since i dont need to log onto them often). It seems livelier, but I didn't really notice the server being dead. I tend to focus more on the guild activity over the server and with all the group finders and LFM tools and CRZ I tend not to find the population to be a detriment. The only place I would really notice is the AH which I didn't get to.

I did notice that if you are a level 1 alt you are getting inundated with spam invites. I suppose it is to be expected as guilds are looking to capitalize on the fresh pool of players they now have access to. Needless to say, my bank toons very quickly had guild invites turned off.

Welcome to Texas (or Texis) as I have now decided to call the merged entity.

I noticed the AH is much better price wise now and the selection is much improved (looking at mounts for example and the 553 crafted armor items). I briefly hopped on to the Timeless Isle and immediately noticed more players. I'm curious if anyone will be doing Ordos now. I transferred over from Illidan where Ordos was taken down regularly. That was a nice farm. =) Don't get me wrong though, Illidan was chaotic and sometimes took 30+ minutes to log in due to the que.

Back