Teenage Mutant Nonja Turtles making comeback?

I loved that game when I was... er... 5...
biggrin.gif

Normally on weekends, I have a tendency to wake up before my wife. I got up early one saturday morning a couple weeks ago and was flipping through the channels and saw that there were new TMNT cartoons.

I watched it thinking, 'great this is gonna be stupid. Lets see how they mess up a classic series'.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised that it is actually pretty good. The animation is a little different, but not bad. I think they changed some of the characters, but at least they still have the four turtles, splinter, & the shredder.

They also changed the song, and I'm not sure how I like the new one, but I guess it isn't too bad.
smile.gif

(Ok, I admit it. I'm 27, married, and I refuse to grow up!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ok, I admit it.  I'm 27, married, and I refuse to grow up!

I was 31 and looking for Star Wars Episode 1 figures.  My mom helped me find the Darth Maul figure at her local Toys R Us.  That was the hardest one to find, if you recall.  The checker asked if she was getting it for her grandchild.  Hahahaha.  She was like, "No.  It's for my 31 year old son."    
laugh.gif

We just got our daughter one of those LeadPad's for her 4th birthday.  I'll tell ya, the first two days, it were the adults who couldn't put that thing down.  
smile.gif

I don't see how anyone can like Star Wars, play games with animated characters running around, and NOT be young at heart.

Jesus did want us to be like children......

cool.gif

I like to play with my 9 yo bro. Cool guy.
Although TV sucks. I don't watch any TV. Except HOCKEY!!

Back