Surgery Prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests / Praise Reports' started by The Mighty Gerbil, Feb 15, 2017.

1. The Mighty Gerbil

The Mighty Gerbil Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin Staff Member

My Mom is going for pre-op on Thursday for her having Glaucoma surgery next Monday/Tuesday. Please pray it all goes well.

Also Keerosene's (the fish Keerosene not Toj Keerosene) Father is having surgery for his pancreatitis tomorrow so if you could please throw one out for him while you are in the neighborhood.

Thank you.

2. ursen

ursen Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?

Done and done.

3. Echodelta

Echodelta Member

Keeping your mom in prayer for tomorrow & Tuesday. But late on Keerosene's father. How did the surgery go?

4. The Mighty Gerbil

It's difficult get my Mother to the doctor and she missed the pre-op. She still needs to go but I'm not sure when they are rescheduling.

As far as Keerosene I intended to ask next time I see him on Steam but have not as yet. I'll be sure to post when I get in contact with him.

5. The Mighty Gerbil

Pre-op is rescheduled to this Monday really important we make it... Mom is not the best at making trips on time.

Still trying to catch Kerosene on Steam but have not as yet :/ .

6. The Mighty Gerbil

Got in touch with Kerosene his Father is fine and was discharged the next day, thank you Jesus :) .