Super Smash Bros. 4!!!

HockeyNut

Who's ready for SSB4?! I know I am! I've been wanting a portable version (badly) for a long time, and my wish is about to be granted! For those of you that didn't know, it'll be released for 3DS this Summer. So what are you're thoughts on SSB4? (Post whatever comments you want, I just wanna know what everyone has to say about it.)

I have been looking forward to a handheld version of SSB. I just hope it's good. I'm afraid it's gonna look and feel horrible.

They both are going to handle well...also I know that each has different special boards and such but the roster remains the same for both a massive action packed nintendo battle royal. :) I kinds like the design they went with for the 3ds, easier to keep up with the characters on the screen. Also the online play will be great for a change, since the 3ds has better online capabilities than even the wii did. :)

I'm sure the game will be a lot of fun, but my couch co-op player roster is exactly 2 (my wife and my daughter), neither of whom would like or be interested in SSB4. :(

If I was 15 years younger, living in a college dorm, and owned a Wii U, I'd be all over this. Believe it.

EDIT: Also, I regret paying good money for SSBB only to discover that online play was nigh unplayable due to lag. Even if the online infrastructure and netcode is better in SSB4, I know how difficult it can be to arrange game nights for a console or handheld game and, while I enjoy SSB, it's not my first pick to play online.

Couch co-op or bust, yo.

Last edited:
Back