sup!

Lykos

Hey all, how's it going? I was just looking through, and have finally found an mmo that I like again. This seems like an awesome chapter, and would love to be a part of it. Unfortunately, I am usually only on late at night for a couple hours right now. Just got engaged, so that's taking up a little bit of my time anymore. But anyway, I am currently playing a mage, lvl 5, name is Lykos...but anyway, I could go on for hours. Look forward to hearing from y'all soon :)

Last edited:
hi Lykos! Good to see you! When you get in game, type /who reborn to pull up a list of guildies

Yay a mage!!! That will bring up our number to two! Honestly I expected more rogues...but we seem to have an infusion of Clerics! Albeit tanking/dpsing clerics...

p.s. I am just teasing all the clerics! I had a ret pally in WoW and I know how useful hybrid/off spec characters can be! Shoot, Kit tanked Fae as a cleric with a lvl 13 cleric healing him!

p.s. I am just teasing all the clerics! I had a ret pally in WoW and I know how useful hybrid/off spec characters can be! Shoot, Kit tanked Fae as a cleric with a lvl 13 cleric healing him!

And this game seems like you don't need a second set of gear for your off-spec, which is very nice.

i doubt this will be true end game though...as is i can see tanky specs needing more endurance type gear.

although it is nice that all specs and skills scale with key attributes,,,like bard healing uses attack power not spell power!

you will need seperate sets, but not for endurance, for toughness, a tanking only stat. think resilience but only for npc's

Welcome Lykos!

We are happy to have ya. No worries about time, we will be around and some of us stay on late from time to time too..

Heck last night we were up to 3am CST running Fae, it was a blast, but most of all we got to work together as a group. And we Owned it as a guild!

Yell at me any time you need anything.

Welcome Lykos!

We are happy to have ya. No worries about time, we will be around and some of us stay on late from time to time too..

Heck last night we were up to 3am CST running Fae, it was a blast, but most of all we got to work together as a group. And we Owned it as a guild!

Yell at me any time you need anything.

Yeah...not like we are playing tonight or anything...I have plenty of time to chat :)

Back