Summary of Officer's Meeting

Kleburg

Hey Guys we just had our meeting and wanted y'all to know what some of the things we decided.
1) MSC will not split instead we will grow closer together
2) Yellowjacket/Kleburg Guild Leader
Ohio....(jgilk) will become our Recruiter/Webmaster/Co-Leader
Lechuza/Texican is Co-Leader
Preach/Kennyblyth is Bible Study Leader
3) Open Position is Events Leader which would set-up days and times for special group outings, ie quests, instances, or other things. Coordinate what low lvl players needs are and how or who to get them with one pf the high lvls so they can meet thier game goals
4) To make it a point to help out the low lvl toons so they can achive their goals and be on the look out for low lvl player in need of assistance.
If I have missed anything let me know.

Okay...anyways...sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting, I was having a Christmas party with my friends...looks like stuff got done, that is good, I will probably be stopping in every once in awhile to see how things are going...God Bless you guys!

That's it, now we all have to get our own font color. If we don't, there will be a font color gap, and we can't have that. :)

Hey Guys we just had our meeting and wanted y'all to know what some of the things we decided.
1) MSC will not split instead we will grow closer together
2) Yellowjacket/Kleburg Guild Leader
Ohio....(jgilk) will become our Recruiter/Webmaster/Co-Leader
Lechuza/Texican is Co-Leader
Preach/Kennyblyth is Bible Study Leader
3) Open Position is Events Leader which would set-up days and times for special group outings, ie quests, instances, or other things. Coordinate what low lvl players needs are and how or who to get them with one pf the high lvls so they can meet thier game goals
4) To make it a point to help out the low lvl toons so they can achive their goals and be on the look out for low lvl player in need of assistance.
If I have missed anything let me know.
I'm in need of an "Events Leader" thier duty will be; setting up Guild runs for our low lvl ppl, med lvl ppl, high lvl ppl, and Special things, ie. someone's surprise birthday or achiving thier goals party or maybe a special Bible Study night and so on. Basically something that gets the WHOLE guild involved.
What I would like to see is that 1-3 days a week be set aside for guild runs. With this I believe that MSC can be seen and heard if we stick together.;)

Back