somone please help our chapter leader!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
He's been trying to figure out how to invite ToJ Members to the clan on LoL. Anyone know how?

Thanks,
I have not fully had the time to read it all, Holidays are busy and all around here. There are many things that I have to do...
Also, since there are rules about how many can be invited per team, etc. I am not going to do this on a first come, first served basis. If this is going to have the TOJ tag, I feel that there needs to be a little more discernment than that. I was (will) put out a call to those that want to be on a team together and figure out how to arrange them then.

I do know from conversations and interactions with some in the Chapter that I am not sure how the dynamics will work out.

If we want to have some non-ToJ groups, I am willing to make some 'fun' groups up, but again, I am taking the formulation of an official ToJ team very serious...

Truly,

Oh wow, I didn't know it had a limited player base : ( that's pretty bad. Make sure the hardcore LoL ToJers get in first like jam, turbo, me, danny, etc. etc.

yeah, when I noticed it was only limited to 8 on the roster, I knew I didn't want to be on the list as I'm a social player at best

I am creating 5 teams, that should more than allow for some extremely serious teams and some more casual teams.
With Christmas break coming up, I would like to see some teams formed and some competition undergone.

Back