Something was un-earthed... (New Event)

blsimpson

This ring was unearthed by diggers in the remote mountains. It seems to be a portal to another world. Where does it go, who will be there, are you brave enough go through it and explore new worlds, to find exciting treasure, or certain death?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know, that was cheesy.. :p Real story is, we are trying to make it more exciting. :) This was one idea that was brought up, that I absolutely loved!

There is a startgate erected in the ToJ world that has a warp sign to a new world. The world will be changing on a by-weekly, or monthly basis, and should have some cool things to explore. I have a couple maps lined up, but am looking for your suggestions!

Rules for this to work:
1. No breaking any blocks.
2. Anything you find you can keep.

Go, explore, have fun. :)

(PS. The portal is a ways out the North end of ToJ Spawn. :) )

Last edited:
Correct, Abea. Don't destroy anything in the new land. Don't mine it, destroy it, punch new doorways... :) It's just for exploring and wondering who had the time to make all of it. Maybe find some loot in chests, too!

Yep, what Josh said. :) There is loot in some of the chests :) Its just to explore.. Can Role play with it if you would like..

What civilization built it? Where did they go? That kind of stuff ;)

Awesome!!!

Explain further? You mean we can't break any blocks in the "new world" we enter into?

It's a new world, a temporary world as the wormhole can only hold for a short time. So explore, adventure, have fun. So don't look at it as "look but don't touch" Think of it as "enjoy it, don't destroy it." That means you can play around here and there, just don't go dismantling the map is all.

I'll be working on and maybe posting the adventures of PX-1 sometime. :D If I get the capture software to work, I might have some of you join me. :D

That's actually very key, and a very good point. Cleared chests. What do you think the local sky lords will think about that? :D

I just wanted to clarify something with people in case there was confusion. The Planetgate is primarily for our tribe of Judah members to enjoy. They go through and explore new and different worlds of grand scale creation. It's something fun and interesting to do because let's face it, once someone gets property and finishes building, they get bored. So the Planetgate was designed to give people something to do and explore.

Yes, we were doing a little RP thing, but that's currently limited to the airship invasion of the Judah world. Feel free to hit up the Planetgate and go exploring! Go see the buildings, the creations, or just go digging and sailing off on the far corner of the world. Keep in mind, though, that these worlds are up temporarily, so if you build anything, it will go when the world is changed out.

Hehe. No no. Not a second invasion from the temp world, but an invasion to the temp world from the skylords. I will never try and make things too complicated or too fast paced.

Back