So I can't play SWTOR right now...

Oops! Bring on the bury brigade. Sorry to double up.

Ah yes another victim of a meme pyramid scheme. Memes lure you in with the potential of earning "cool points" in amusing others. What they don't tell you is only the first few posts get cool points every one after gets shame points, terrible, terrible shame. Just be thankful it wasn't weeks later that would produce "give it a rest groans" T_T :p .

I thought for sure it was going to be " I used to be a storm trooper like you, then I took a laser to the knee" :p

The groans of "give it a rest" I hear them nooooooooooooooozzzzzzzz! :p

Last edited:
Ah yes another victim of a meme pyramid scheme. Memes lure you in with the potential of earning "cool points" in amusing others. What they don't tell you is only the first few posts get cool points every one after gets shame points, terrible, terrible shame. Just be thankful it wasn't weeks later that would produce "give it a rest groans" T_T :p .

Thanks for showing brotherly grace for someone who doesn't read every post here. I won't make the mistake again of participating. :)

Thanks for showing brotherly grace for someone who doesn't read every post here. I won't make the mistake again of participating. :)

Serious that was such a huge party foul. How could you not know it was a repost when the original post had a cryptic title and no explanation, only a youtube link?!?! Cmon Lloren read some minds here...

Cmon Lloren read some minds here...

I know man. He couldn't read minds and he's in a Star Wars guild no less. I thought the force was all about reading minds and fixing bets on pod races. :p

Well if you can't earn cool side points on the forums you'll just have to spec the shame side. Look at it this way you are now a thread worth closer to level 50 forum shame gear! :p

Completely off topic:Hey Narius do you play the clarinet? I think it's neat if you do :). I'm always meaning to get back to practicing my guitar but never get around to it myself.

Last edited:
I know man. He couldn't read minds and he's in a Star Wars guild no less. I thought the force was all about reading minds and fixing bets on pod races. :p

Well if you can't earn cool side points on the forums you'll just have to spec the shame side. Look at it this way you are now a thread worth closer to level 50 forum shame gear! :p

Completely off topic:Hey Narius do you play the clarinet? I think it's neat if you do :). I'm always meaning to get back to practicing my guitar but never get around to it myself.

I'm actually starting to play! I played guitar for awhile too though

I'm actually starting to play! I played guitar for awhile too though

RELEVANT:

Someday, I wanna learn the flute...

Ian Anderson inspires me... Aqualang is just such a great album... Most albums by Jethro Tull are great albums...

Back