Sheew just a dream or was it???

cc.slim

Last night as I slept I had conversation with my deceased Granny and she said that she hasn't seen me in a while.I thought huh how could she she has gone up to the lord and she replied honey we have world vision up here and we see all the good things that are happening and lately the Blood of the Lamb has covered you over so that all I see is you at church bless your heart I am so proud of you but after that you fall off the radar n all I see is white hmmm no bad thoughts of course because I know you have excepted Jesus but why have I not seen you...I miss you I used to see you alot, everyday in fact...I looked down and shuffled my feet trying not to look her in the eyes because I know that as I chase my tail I have forgotten the most important thing as a christain is to love and of that I constantly fall short.So I did look up at her and she was so beautiful and she was:D I apologized for my shortfalls and asked her for advice and she reply's Hooligan think always Love God and Love thy neighbor,so let love dictate everything that you do even if it means a extra step do it..With that she said see ya n the funny papers!!!! Slap Slap Slap Slim. R U on da radar,

i think this should be in religious forum or general... let more people know.

That made me think alot about what I'VE done with mylife...

Back