Server Showcase and Updates!

Dchsknight

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Community Manager
So here are some of what some awesome people are doing!

This is BL's area. He has got it all flat! Cant wait to see what he is gonna do here!

GeRyQiM.png

Here is TWDfan. He is making a mini castle!
piIOE4A.png

Here is Urikaus and his wife! They cool little village going on!
bOH3oNw.png

Here is Blockhead with a large area cut out! Cant wait to see what he does with this Swamp area! Plus he is my neighbor.
Jb6aByp.png

And here is my area. I am building up a Mage tower.
pzoJGhD.png

Also as a note no one has completed the whole of the first dungeon. hmmmm I wonder what is behind that locked door. Only the painting will tell!

I have decided to create a rather impressive maze through the area. It won't be easy, to be sure, but it's not going to be impossible (impassable either!)
I am also considering a rather large glass structure which may also be explored. I always wanted to build a huge cross...

MORE UPDATES AND GOINGS ON!

Welcome to the TOJ server update and Tour! I will be your guide dchsknight!

So if you look to your left you will see what Urikaus and wife have been doing...

mGvneu4.png

And if you look to your right you will see that hard working TWDfan has been about making this mini castle look Grand!

dcC5v0T.png

And we are walking, we walking...

And if you look to your right again you will see the master piece that BLsimpson has created...

G2tkMLz.png

And right along...

If you look to your left you will see what dchsknight has been doing with his mage tower. Last we heard he did not like the way it was turning out so he tore down the top part of the tower and redid it. We think worked out for the best...

GFfhOcB.png

And last but certainly not least, we have Mitch.

2pBAByZ.png

We can not wait to see the epic creation he is building here.

And as a surprise update we have a stop at the Fabled Adventure Guild's lodge.

zkU5DAF.png

Those crazy Adventurers are moving right along in setting up their lodge. It should be open soon!

As a small note we did not leave out Blockhead. it just nothing has changed in area that we can see. I will post up an update with him once he gets some time to do start what he is doing.

I shall begin working on my maze before the week even thinks of ending! (Oh, it's going to be a good maze! Screenshots from above will not give away any secrets either! Mwahaha!)

Figured I'd begin by creating a better house for my life on the server. I got tired of my granite lean-to LOL!
Sometime tomorrow I'll begin the actual work on the maze itself, which will indeed be fun to make!
I'm not quite up on much of computer things, otherwise I'd post a screenshot...

I expect to (FINALLY) get working on the maze this weekend.
If someone with uber skilz in screenshot taking would be so kind as to let everyone see my new cabin, that would be nice?
Thank you!

Back