Screen shot thread

Arkanjel

Please post away! Here are a few I have taken, more will follow.

Drone Harbingers unleash on an IG turret. These are one of my favorite units. As long as you have enough power, you can pop out drones as fast as it will let you. These units can quickly turn the tide of battle in your favor.

Broadsides stand planted and ready to assail with their artillery cannons.

Kroot Carnivores leaping into the fray to tear up some poor IG lackeys.

Necron Pariahs slice and dice a poor hapless Space Marine Terminator.

Man, you zoom in close on those units, and the details/character rendering look great! I'm guessing Relic must have some kind of dynamic rendering engine that scales the details that it shows depending on how close/far away you are.

If only I had a DVD player and more space on my hard drive. :/

Man, you zoom in close on those units, and the details/character rendering look great! I'm guessing Relic must have some kind of dynamic rendering engine that scales the details that it shows depending on how close/far away you are.

Yeah I'm not sure how they do it, but they have some great detail for sure. Nice thing is that even with a bunch of units on screen the frame rate doesn't drop to a snails pace. The Tau have a Hammerhead Tank unit that has a gatling gun on a front turret that actually spins while firing. Ill get a screen of that and post it here.

Back