Scarlet Monestary Help

SamIam

Shuranda and I need a pull through SM. We were able to pull each other through the Library, but the Armory and Cathedral are just a bit too much. We'd really appreciate a pull through those two areas. If anyone else has quests in SM, feel free to tag along.

Tuesday would be best, starting between 19:00 and 19:30 server time.

thats not with Samage and Shebaely is it...lol
but anyways, I have a 40 pali that I'm holding at 40 for just that purpose! (helping with SM) so Tuesday eh... Im pretty sure that'll be good, but then again my lady gets priority, and we may make plans on short notice. I'll try to be around with Salsihra (or an alt) so just give me a shout

Still planning on doing running SM this evening. Anyone want to volunteer to pull us through Armory and Cathedral? Don't make me beg; it won't be pretty.

If it was only earlier. Sunday - Wednesday for me are early nights to retire. I must atleast start heading to bed at 7:00 server time, stupid EST.

Thank you, Randy, for taking time out from the exciting thrills of mat farming to pull Shuranda and I through SM. We finished the quest and I got a couple good pieces of gear.

Back