Saints of the Old Republic

So, I will always say Thank you to Tek, but also thank you to Ember for supporting Tek's hard work.
/bow

Thank you, sir. :)

How is THAT on track?? While important-Ewoks SW:TOR name is not what this thread be all about!
ewoksrule + Icthus = forum thread de-rail.

Hey, did I mention this great, new SW:TOR christian guild which will be playing on the Republic side of the conflict and is not directly affiliated with the CGA or Tribe of Judah but I'm working on it and which would be happy to take on folks who want to play SW:TOR in the event that we can't get our act together over here and get a SW:TOR chapter together of our own unless it's a Sith one in which case if we do get our act together even that much we can KOS each other in a wonderful, christian way of course??
...Eh?

And what does KOS mean?

"'Ay, dem humies with da flashin' sticks just cut off 'ems arm!"

Star Wars: Open RVR

Jedi vs. Black Ork. X_X

Pax East revealed a ton about gameplay. we welcome everyone to drop by our website and discuss what they have seen

Section A: The Holy Scriptures
We believe that the King James Bible, both Old & New Testament to be the infaliable, inspired, inerrant, Word of God in the English language "...and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" (II Timothy 3:16)

Why? KJV is just a translation.

Please let this be a typo...

edit..no I am agreeing with you Puddleyc, I am referring to the charter point that you listed.

Last edited:
Why? The KJV is not a divinely inspired translation. Thats why its referred to as a "translation". The word of God is inerrant, but it irritates me when people are under the guise of the KJV being the only "true" Word of God.

Its all good Ewok, I misunderstood too. :)

Last edited:
Sorry Tek...
No worries! It's a valid topic for discussion. I just didn't want to see this thread de-railed when there's already been several recent posts about the KJV translation in a different thread. No harm, no foul. :)

It is actually semi relevant to the topic, Tek.

It appears to me they are discussing the statement of belief for the guild?

Am I wrong?

I just didn't want to re-hash what had already been discussed. If there are new questions and new points of view, I don't mind the subject being revisited here, but I don't want this thread de-railed or becoming a repeat of an existing thread.

but now the thread is being de-railed by the debate on whether we should let this thread become de-railed on a separate topic. Oh the irony!!

Back